CONTAINER SYSTEM FOR BIOREMEDIATION
Our systems for bioremediation (neutralization) of wastes and sewage were developed for agri-food industry companies (producing milk, meat, cereals, fruits, vegetables, oils etc.). The technology can be used to produce humus, compost or intermediate products necessary for the manufacture of fertilizers or soil improvers.
We offer process lines that can be used as an extension of the production lines applied in the given plant. The lines process the feed in accordance with all applicable veterinary and environmental regulations. In less than 50 minutes, the processing residues or wastes are transformed into an air-dry, sterilized intermediate product.
CONTAINER SYSTEM FOR BIOREMEDIATION
The system for bioremediation (neutralization) of processing residues, wastes and sewage complements the existing production process applied in the given plant and makes it possible to neutralize waste and sludge. The technology meets the most rigorous standards of bacteriological and environmental safety.
The systems are composed of
a number of containers and devices that transform dangerous waste or sludge into a biodegraded (neutralized) intermediate product that can be further processed or used in other branches of the industry.
The systems may be used as
an interesting alternative for traditional forms of utilization of processing residues, wastes and sludge, by minimizing the risk of odorous and bacteriological inconvenience.
The plants that apply the technology
of container systems for waste and sludge bioremediation minimize the odors of the produced wastes and become environmentally friendly.
The system is covered by
a CE certificate and was submitted to the Patent Office of Republic of Poland (application no. P.400268)
The technology meets the requirements set forth in the following regulations:
- Regulation of the Minister of the Environment of 20 January 2015 on the recycling process R10 (Journal of Laws of 2015, item 132) “Requirements related to the wastes: a) the requirements related to the fertilizers specified in the provisions of the Act of 10 July 2007 on fertilizers and fertilization, and requirements related to admissible values of contamination specified for the fertilizers in the regulations issued on the basis of art. 10, item 5 and art. 11, item 5 of the Act”.
- The organic fertilizer can be marketed after the requirements specified in the Regulation of the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development of 18 June 2008 on the enforcement of selected regulations concerning the fertilizers and fertilization (Journal of Laws no. 119, item 765) are met.
- Waste Management Act of 14 December 2012 (Journal of Laws of 2013, item 21)
- Act of 10 July 2007 on the fertilizers and fertilization (Journal of Laws of 2007, no. 147, item 1033 as amended)
- Regulation of the Minister of the Environment of 27 September 2001 on the waste catalogue (Journal of Laws of 2001, no. 112, item 1206)
- Regulation of the Minister of the Environment of 8.01.2013 on the criteria and procedures applied to admit the wastes to be stored at a landfill site, specifying the rule that says that the sludge for which the maximum heat of combustion is equal to 6 MJ/kg of dry mass MUST NOT BE STORED.
Evergreen Solutions Sp. z o.o. company offers:
- Development of design guidelines and equipment layout design for the aforementioned technology (as a part of the technological design)
- Assistance in the development of the project outline specification
- Development of the investment cost estimate
- Production, assembly and commissioning of the container system for biodegradation (neutralization) of wastes and sewage
- Assistance in the obtainment of all required certificates and permits
- Trainings, consulting